Putting powerful patron data analysis tools in the hands of arts organizations.
Stop the guesswork and let your data find the target! Start making decisions based on the valuable insights you can gain by subscribing to our community database of nearly 2 million unique households of qualified cultural consumers.
Upload your patron data to a secure, centralized database using the TRG Data Center tool. Once your data is in the system, we’ll run it against other contributed patron data, as well as third-party databases, so you can learn more about your audiences’ behavior.
You decide whether you want to share certain segments of your data with other arts groups in the network to expand your audience pool or keep all of your data private.
Whether you choose to engage in list trading or just use your data for internal research, the insights you’ll gain from AIM will help you target your marketing materials, identify potential new donors, set benchmarks for diversifying your audiences, make your case to funders, and even guide your programming. There’s really no limit to what you can do with this powerful new information – and AIM lets you have it all for a fraction of the cost of going it alone!
"AIM is instrumental for our marketing, programming, and development efforts. It provides affordable access to data that informs organization-wide decisions.”
Pamela Brant | President, Symphony in C
What does AIM do for you?
- Identify potential donors from existing audience pools.
- Provide accurate audience demographics to funders.
- Market your programs more effectively to existing patrons.
- Grow your audience by using community data to develop targeted list trades.
- Develop benchmark audience data to support equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts.
- Access patron data from cultural organizations in both the New Jersey and Philadelphia markets.
- Develop programming to best serve your patrons based on who they are, not who you think they are.
- Create a secure offsite disaster recovery backup of your patron database.
- Contribute aggregate census data to support local, statewide, and national research and advocacy efforts.
How much does it cost?
Your annual subscription covers unlimited access to the AIM community database through the web-based Data Center interface. Update your data, run reports, and request lists -- and do it as often as you like!
Due to the financial hardships the COVID-19 pandemic has caused the arts community, ArtPride is partnering with the New Jersey State Council on the Arts to make AIM subscriptions available at 50% off traditional rates for 2021.
|Organization's Operating Budget||ArtPride Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Up to $499,999|
|$500,000 - $1.9 million|
|$2 million - $5 million|
|Over $5 million|
When requesting lists from other groups you may incur some minor licensing fees based on the demographic and psychographic filters you pull. These fees never apply to reports you run on your own data and any applicable fees will be clearly outlined before you purchase. TRG Help Desk support in excess of two hours will incur additional fees. Subscriptions automatically renew unless opted out in writing a minimum of 30 days prior to the start of the next renewal term. There are never any surprises.
ArtPride Member Rate
Organizations must be current with their ArtPride dues to qualify for the member rate listed above. Your rate will be automatically applied at checkout (no promo code required).
New Jersey Theatre Alliance Discount
An additional 15% discount is available to ArtPride members that are also members of the New Jersey Theatre Alliance (NJTA). Use the promo code provided by NJTA at checkout to claim this additional discount. This promotional rate is not available to organizations that are not also ArtPride members.
"AIM provides my theatre with marketing and demographic data on our patrons that would cost me thousands of dollars to acquire any other way. It serves as the cornerstone for our direct mail campaigns, which are the most cost-effective way for us to market our productions to arts-savvy patrons. This project saves me time and money, period."
Rick Engler | Director of Marketing and Public Relations, George Street Playhouse
How do I get involved?
The 2021 subscription deadline has passed. Please stay tuned for future subscription windows.
Subscription year runs from February 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022.
- Update Contacts or Payment Method
- List of Current Participating Organizations
- New User Submission Guide
- Learn More About List Sharing Options
- Price List for Data Center Extras
- One-Time List Use Agreement Form (for use when not submitting data through a mail house)
- AIM Terms and Conditions
- Learn More About Community Patron Databases
Schedule a demo with TRG Arts to see AIM's Data Center in action.
For specific questions, please contact:
- Jim Atkinson | Director of Programs & Services, ArtPride New Jersey
- Rebecca MacNamee | Client Success Manager, TRG Arts
AIM is presented by the ArtPride New Jersey Foundation and New Jersey State Council on the Arts, in partnership with TRG Arts. Additional support is provided by the New Jersey Theatre Alliance.