Supported in part by New Jersey Department of State, Division of Travel and Tourism, ArtPride produces the guide Jersey Arts Road Trip and maintains the website JerseyArts.com/RoadTrip.
The site is live year-round, the content is updated frequently and the program receives paid promotion.
Presently, the site features 10 destinations and encourages arts lovers to make a day of it, or two, in those locations. The pages include information about:
- What to Do (arts organizations, annual or signature events)
- Where to Eat (restaurants)
- Where to Stay
In the summer, the site is promoted through a mix of email, organic/paid social media, digital ads, traditional media and PR.
The organizations and events included are curated by ArtPride, but we invite organizations in the Jersey Arts Marketers (JAM) network to use this form to inform us of anything we should consider:
- arts organizations that are open year-round
- annual and signature arts events such as film series, music series and literary festivals
- arts-themed activities such as one-day itineraries and walking tours
- programming that is in-person
Listings must have their own landing page on a website that includes pertinent details (title, description, venue and address, dates, times, etc.) Please, do not send a link to calendar events that will disappear or pages that are missing these details.
Images, while not required, might be used and would heighten interest. Please, submit images that are 1920 wide or 1080 px high.