ArtPride welcomes organizations of all shapes and sizes to join our community of arts champions. As New Jersey’s largest statewide, multidisciplinary arts service and advocacy organization, ArtPride connects audiences to cultural experiences while promoting the public value of the arts in strengthening economic and community development. Our advocacy efforts in Trenton and Washington, DC support the sustainability of the arts industry, giving a legislative voice to cultural groups while increasing engagement through research and essential programs and services.
ArtPride also welcomes businesses to join in our efforts to foster creativity and innovation in the workplace while individuals can support our work through donations and take advantage of our opportunities for arts patrons.
Become a Member
Membership connects your organization to New Jersey’s larger creative sector, promotes your message to a wider audience, gives your employees access to professional development opportunities, and provides your group representation through our advocacy activities.
|Events: Networking and Professional Development Opportunities
- Jersey Arts Marketers (JAM) quarterly meetings address on-going and future collaborative initiatives and include guest speakers who present on a variety of audience development topics
- Thrive Arts Conference, a biennial event bringing arts professionals together to confront challenges and address opportunities for the field
- National Arts Action Summit, where advocates from New Jersey join their colleagues from across the nation to meet with their congressional leaders on Capitol Hill
- ArtPride member discounts to industry conferences, including the New Jersey Tourism Conference and Arts Reach Marketing Conference
|Government Relations: Advocating for the Arts
- Private advocacy training customized to your organizational needs
- Consulting services to connect your organization to influential decision-makers in your community
- Access to the Advocacy Toolkit, webinars, research, and other resources
- Defense of the dedicated grantmaking funding stream from the NJ Hotel-Motel Occupancy Fee for the New Jersey State Council on the Arts
- Support for arts legislation that bolsters artists, arts organizations, arts education, and art therapies
- Backing for arts education through information, research, and policy
|Public Value: Connecting You to Arts Impact Data
- Statewide data and video stories on the impact of the arts on New Jersey’s economy, communities, education, and health and wellness
- State and county statistics regarding job creation, economic impact, state and federal investment, and arts in schools
- Resources for creative placemaking, economic development, cultural districts, and arts in redevelopment
|Less than $100,000
|$100,000 - $259,999
|$260,000 - $499,999
|$500,000 - $999,999
|$1,000,000 - 1,999,999
|$2,000,000 - $2,999,999
|$3,000,000 - $4,999,999
|$5,000,000 or more
"Whether it's advocating for arts funding, providing valuable marketing support, or promoting the public value of our work, ArtPride's leadership is indispensable to our industry."
Jeremy Johnson - Executive Director, Newark Arts